Sunday, September 02, 2007

Great Holiday-ing place

Hi guys, you still can send your message to my Singapore number if you have it. Will reply you by my Aussie number. There is this pre-paid card where you pay about AU$29 to enjoy AU$130 worth of values. Wow. Ha ha. So, keep your Smses coming. May not reply all though.

I went to church for my Second time this morning and it looked beautiful. Took a few Photos where you guys can look at it. The weather here is simply awesome.

I'm going to School tomorrow, by a bicycle. I guess it'd be fun to do so. I just pray that no one would take it! Amen!

Yeah. Had a pretty long day today. It's Father's Day in Aussie today! Ha ha. It's quite a big thing over here and we should love our fathers! Yeah. God is great! Ha ha.

Singapore people, keep the information coming. Would love to hear from you guys soon. Everything is awesome. Yeah. 2E4 peeps. If you want the pictures, do tell me so. Ha ha. Yeah.





Nice cat (Beau) He's on my bed!


With Joshua Easton (Nice guy! He he)


With Ps Don and Adrienne (We do look like a family huh?) - Probably shouldn't let Josh see this!


(CCC Robina, the scenery is great!)

(The Rankin's family) Awesome couple who took me in!!!!
(Bond University) The real reason I'm coming to AUSSIE! Ha ha...

Wow. Nice pictures! Ha ha.
Yeah.. Do leave a tag if you like..

Next time mates.

Bryan Yee..

No comments: