Thursday, April 26, 2007

What touches me?

I was just browsing through Dinnie's blog, haha, and it's so amazing that how much she has changed since coming back to God.
He is amazing Amen.
My friend Ziheng, also has a change in his life too. Look at his blog, more inspirational now. It gives faith!
I am living my life for "others", why? Simply because I believe I would die better than most people. It's not some mere inspirational words I'm typing, but I mean it. Yeah. What's the worst that can happen to me? Going to meet my Father in heaven would be.
 
I had work this morning till about 1 P.M.. After work, I met Jia Yang and we went to Maris Stella to meet up the people. To really be there. Sometimes, we do not need to talk much, but just by being there, it's sufficient. Yeah. To be with them and to impact their lives are things I live for. To revive dead dreams! We also had a game of basketball with them. More to come. Such bonding sessions made me know them better.
 
After our game with the Marist and Leon, we headed back to church for CG. Miaow Guan is transferred to E2! It was awesome, though it was my second time hearing this sermon, I have the same hunger in wanting to receive the Word! Ziheng and Miaow Guan have great destinies that God has installed for them. You can view them through my links.
 
After CG, had dinner with E1,2 and Winnie Jie! I love the picture of the 3 gals 2 guys in my blog. It really depicts a happy church family and great relationships in church are not a facade. I then went home with Dinnie, Beck and Jie Xin. We had great chats, not just those shallow kind, but also deep talks!
 
I love to take such pictures, but out of so many pictures, this is the only picture that I feel depicts what relationship with God's people mean.
 
Tomorrow is a day of impacting lives too. We're not in a business of growing our organisation big, but a great business of changing lives!
Your thoughts, any?
 
Yee....XX
 

No comments: