Friday, April 27, 2007

A great day

I sort of applied for leave today as I am doing follow-up with Ziheng today.
It was a re-follow up, but nevertheless, it was awesome.
We had 5 lessons at one go and I believe that he was touched by God in the worship session.

My good friend Yiling didn't help me check for my book ar. Haha. Still good la. Ok!
After follow-up, I rushed down to church to give tuition. My brain was not so good today, pardon for the slow paced. But I believe I had gave them the outline today. Off-day in A Maths today.

Our zone had some minor movement of people for greater battles. Haha.
Let's be people who live for others, Amen.
A life of significance is a life worth living for. We are this generation of people who are going to make an impact in our society.

Btw, talked to Miss Wendy last night, and it was rare to see her talking to me, haha, let alone the way she talked. Lol. Nevertheless, it was solved. So, nothing really that nice.

I should give a more interesting post, but I lead an awesome life.

Yee....XX

No comments: