Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time

Not going Indonesia after all.
People! Do not give last minute information, it's very sickening.
Don't waste people's time by just giving them super late information when you could have told them earlier.

I had Connect Group with E3 yesterday and it was simply awesome. Almost every girl cried, probably except Peck Hoon and Jolie.
But the HS was so evident in that room. The atmosphere wasn't the emo type, but one of Faith.
Being the only guy there, I didn't feel out of place, as there are actually 4 guys. (Yeah.. for u to find out!)
It was my first taste of playing for CG and I think God had played a big part in my calmness on the instrument.

Dinner with E3 and Xing was good. Haha. Wendy is a person I truly respect. Yeah. Talking to her is not just fun, but inspiring.
Haha.
I want my Kobe Bryant book. Dinnie and Yiling, please help me find and import!!

Going to the presence of God now!

Yee....XX

No comments: