Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday!

I had guitar lesson in the morning today. After which, we had service. Sermon was a little different from yesterday's
Pastor talked about faith and works today.
Faith without works is dead. Or rather, non-existent.
 
It is Pastor Lia's birthday today and though it was not a grand one, but it's still fulfilled nevertheless.\
My life is meant to touch more lives. I want to touch many many lives.
 
Tomorrow, I will be making my debut for guitar for CG.
I'm telling people out there! Keep your dreams. I have been learning guitar for the past 4 years and have not played before!
A dream is not a dream when it's easily shattered by circumstances.
Then I shall call that a moment of hype.
I am not the most fanciful of players. I love simplicity. Play simple, but at the same time, skilled and anointed is my goal, for now la.
 
I will not be going for E2's CG on Wednesday, as I will be going to Indonesia.
Yeah. Haha. Yup.
Love E4 people too. Haha. Feeling more and more like them already.
E4 - what an irony.. Haha.
 
Yee....XX

No comments: