Sunday, April 22, 2007

Service Apr 22

Pastor How preached about faith and though I can say I am having more faith recently, I still fall short of God's faith. I am just at the tip of the iceberg of God's faith. Haha.

I really enjoy what I am doing now. To really assist people and bring them to what God wants them to be.
I am reading the book that Dinnie lend me, and I think that I need that book, not so much for me, but for the things I am to do soon.
Haha. I am beginning to see God telling me how to be a man, how we should behave as men.
I am excited for the future.

Talked to many people and prayed for many.
Garrett always says this phrase that has etched in my mind since the beginning of time:" Does a person feel more Godly after talking to you or more worldly?"
I want the former and to be that, it requires a lot of discipline in my spiritual life.
We're not in an organisation, we're the church of the living God.
The spiritual element is what separate us from the world.

Our public success is dependant on our private lives.
Pastor Lia's birthday is today!
This is my fourth year celebrating for her! Haha. You rock, Pastor Lia!

Yee....XX

No comments: