Friday, April 27, 2007

Helping

Some of the things I need to set it right in my life, I am beginning to make them right.
Getting out of Haran and Lot! Haha.

I worked the whole day today, I have not work for one whole day for quite some time already.
The joy of helping people is in me, even in my workplace. I have so much joy just assisting a lady with her internet settings and I can see that she's elated and even high-5 with me. Haha. Being the outgoing king, I followed suit!

I went to Raffles City alone today - Some time alone. Discovering myself.
Went to Esprit to get my voucher and also to purchase a Kiehl Lip Balm.
I'm still at work now, going home to practice my songs for tomorrow's E4 CG. Goota flow man!
God! My hands are yours, use it.

My second CG. Yeah.
I love people!
NOW IS THE TIME TO LET GO. - As of 10.15p.m.

Yee....XX

No comments: