Sunday, March 18, 2007

Being Normal

Church was fun.
I'm going to apply for University this week.
Straight As are common this year, too common. it seems like if you do not get straight As, you are the odd one out.
I believe that God cannot do wonders with straight As, it's because you are guaranteed a place in Uni. God can only do wonders with average grades.
I pray,seek and fast for a miracle, but most of all, I have faith, I have faith that he will be able to deliver me from all circumstances.
 
FX came over my house and stayed last night, talked the lot! We played CS with some other zone people last night. Haha. It was fun, but after being out of the scene for almost 10months, I still feel ok with a few weapons, like arctic and etc. Haha...
 
I can soundly proclaim that church is not all work and serious ONLY. Fun is part and parcel of our church lives. Haha.
I missed Man Utd match last night because of fun. Lol. Nevertheless, they are going to win the championship! Haha, with an emphatatic 4-1 win over Bolton Wanderers. Ji-Sung Park and Rooney bagged a brace each.
 
Yee....XX
 
 

No comments: