Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Routine

Routine - a regular course of procedure (By m-w.com)
 
Sometimes, I just need to let go of pleasure to get my Routine going. I love it every time I get out of my comfort zone. I have been very consistent this year with my routine and I think it's because I have a person to live for and his name is Jesus.
 
I love my life, 100% of it. It's great. Juggling with many balls at one time makes me feel so great at times. I am planning my life well I guess. A'levels results is coming up and I think whatever results I get, I will still get on with life. Of course I want to see A's!
 
Just bought a pair of Levi's sneakers and they look great (At least to me) Haha. Have been practicing my guitar on a regular basis and hope that my dreams will be realised one day, even if it's not, I am fine with it.
 
ACCELERATE
 
Yee....XX

No comments: