Sunday, January 21, 2007

Undang

Yeah, boredom was the word to describe how my driving lesson went today.
I had driving lesson in Malay, and I totally catch no balls. "Tuan Tuan, Undang-Undang, berapa, etcetc"
I dozed off during the lessons a few times, to make matters worse, there was a power failure. It was stuffy and everything inside. But I was truly amazed by the hunger of all the people who signed up for driving, despite the heat, they were hungry for knowledge. I'll take my hats off for them!
 
I want to pass all my tests with one try. Time is so precious now, every trip to Malaysia is simply crazy I think. But Lord, I can do all things through You who gives me strength. Vision Sunday was awesome. It used to take us a year to grow 100, but now, we achieve the feat in two months. God is truly amazing.
 
Jie Wei is a generous person. Haha. His works will be magnified by God. He treated 6 people to Sakae and I believe that's awesome for any youth. Wow.
 
It's Arsenal vs Man Utd tonight, the away team will be truimphant today. Amen!
 
Yee....XX 

No comments: