Monday, February 12, 2007

Inspiration

It's just so wonderful to inspire people.
Words that edify and encourage are definitely not easy to mix and match. But being as wise as serpants, one can definitely brighten another's day.
 
Went shopping with Mum and Sis last night and we bought quite a few things, including mine. I just want to thank God for giving me such a great family. Haha. They may not be perfect, but they certainly are the best! Haha. I hope that I will be able to sympathise with people who are less fortunate.
 
God has given me such a great environment, I am going to fulfill my potential by giving my all, everything I have! It may be boring reading happy entires, but hey! why make entries melancholic and negative. A' levels results coming soon, but I know that whatever results I get, it's not the end.
 
Went to Vivo with CG (E2) after service today and had great fun there.
 
Yee....XX

No comments: