Sunday, October 01, 2006

32 days to Armageddon

Shall be my last post before A's commence.
It's early in the morning, and I'm wide awake.

I've gotten back most of my results except Economics.
Passed my 2 A'levels subjects, but they would not be the grades you want for your A'levels. I've made a few REGRETTABLE mistakes in my Physics paper, like complete crap. Thinking too much may result in loss of marks with a big S. Thinking less may be helpful at times. Haha, I am a digger for marks. In the pokemon world, I will live in the Digletts' cave and the biggest digletts of all there, Dugtrio.

Have not been sleeping well lately due to the upcoming examinations. Dome, Starbucks and Coffee Beans are not alternatives. Perseverence definitely IS!

For having a tough character, there will inevitably be people who have a dislike for that. Haha, but that's a strength too. I'll not compromise just to win people over, that's not me. Love me or hate me, I prefer that rather than lukewarm friends who treat you like junk in junkyards, call you only when you have value, disposed you of once you are of no value to them. Using your friends is the MOST, I emphasise the word MOST, despicable thing you can ever do in life. Choose your friends. Do not try to blend into a group just for them to accept you but in turn being used by them, this is cheap(CL01). I'll rather be alone if that is the only alternative. Love me for who I am, not what I am. If you can't, be my guest!

Yeah, 3As and A1! All things are possible when you believe.

Yee....XX

No comments: