Sunday, October 08, 2006

Philanthropist (Dunno what to put)

Best friend was in newspaper today! Haha, She is the top 25 youths in Singapore. I actually read a few of them, but I didn't come across hers though.

I made another best friend today. Like so coincidental? Lol. Her No.7 best friend. Best friend is in the trend now! At least to me lahx. Haha.

I will not talk about the mugging part. It's so mundane and boring. Anyway, my life is still not ALL about mugging although I spend a considerable amount of time doing it.

Thanks to all teachers anyway. For however little time you've sown, you still played a part in my studying career.

England vs Macedonia 55:00 - Paul Robinson to England team - COME ON!
BBMak' Ghost of you and me is nice.
Haha. Best friend is writing about criteria for her future husband? All thanks to me? Lol. It all started because we talked about chocolate? Haha. Yeah.

There are a lot of things coming up after my A'levels. Chalet for 4E5 gathering, S25 Gathering and lastly, PROM NIGHT. Haha, I just realised that my birthday is the day after prom night. Ok these things are half as exciting anyway. Many things coming up, these are just a subset of greater things, ya?

Haha, My future wife have to be the same as Fifi's first criteria. Haha. In the female context though, the rest ar, revealing it subtly. But no chocolates, haha.

My Man Utd first 11(Not perfect)
4-3-2-1
GK-Edwin Van Der Sar
LB-Gabriel Heinze
RB-Gary Neville
CB-Rio Ferdinand
CB-Nemanja Vidic
CM-Paul Scholes
CM-Michael Carrick
LW-Ryan Giggs
RW-Cristiano Ronaldo
AMC-Wayne Rooney
ST-Louis Saha

Would prefer Owen Hargreaves for Michael Carrick and Raul for Louis Saha.
Yee....XX

No comments: