Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tell the World! We can do IT!!

School.... Excite me.
I love everything that is in my life now. Thoroughly enjoy it.
We are making history in every moment of out lives. (e.g. the 90th time that we've visited that coffee shop) This is lame, but what I am refering to is the significant things that go pass our lives.

A big Thank You to all the lecturers and tutors that have contributed to my academic performance. Now is the time for me to give in my best.

71 days into A'levels and counting.
2 more months to my A'levels. My statistics and Complex number are limping. I am determined to do well. Haha. Die Die must get A for one subject! No matter what.
Going to make this post nice and long as this may be my last post for the month!
Have been studying with the class people and feeling productive though. I have been studying with my sister for the last two days. Haha, at my current favourite library. She also brought me around to explore my new territory. Tried all the nice food there. Haha, Feeling cool! Yeah.

White! It's the colour! U is normally bad in grading (Ungraded) But I want to go U (It's a good thing, University)

Looking forward to Prom and fun!!
Yee....XX

No comments: