Sunday, August 20, 2006

Long Week

It has been a long long week for me!
Next week is my last week of my JC career. What 2 great years it has been?
I am going to aim for the sky.
Pursuing my dreams at full throttle. Nothing less is accepted.

EPL started yesterday with title contenders Liverpool and Arsenal dropping two precious points again lowly clubs Sheffield United and Aston Villa respectively.

Basketballing was fun yesterday. Haha, some glimpses of my past forte - Jump Shots. I want to get my shooting touch back which was my only weapon in my early career, from any distance inside the 3-pointer line. Went to library with Dinnie after bballing with the lads. I came across the biography of John Travolta, the man who starred in face off and grease. However, he has leaps and bounds in his life, like any normal human too. I would visit there again next week when I have the time. It's so fun when one of the biggest library in town is just across your home! I also met my old classmate, XX there. I think he has changed for the better ever since. Yeah! A'levels....

I guess I am going out noW! Haha.

Yee....XX

No comments: