Saturday, September 02, 2006

Teachers' Day

Study la. Haha.
Was angry that the D'Addario ESP pack only had 5 strings and the first string was missing. The people at Davis are not of much help and are not willing to help. Ok, I mailed D'Addario. I pray for a miracle that they will mail me the String. If not, it's ok. I will still buy ESP strings, it's de best!

SMSed whatever teachers that were in my contacts "Happy Teachers' Day" Haha, thanks once again to all the teachers. Thanks People like Joseph for Helping me in my Physics too. Haha, I will want to do well for Physics as it is a scorable subject.

Time is pressing me hard and it's suffocating me. I love this life, as it is a challenge daily to make full use of our 24hours! We all can be great planners, but firstly, plan our lives first. Love CG session Yesterday. The birthday boy bit my hand! Quite crazy right. Lol. First time kena bite by people. Lol. I read a book on Aeronautics and it was great to see how different jobs in the airline industry affect one's private life.

Man Utd did not buy any players!! Worrried. Haha. However, SAF (Sir Alex Ferguson) has the ability to bring Man Utd to the place they're supposed to be (Premiership Champion).

Love Ya!!

Yee....XX

No comments: