Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Life

My life has been great.
Today was the celebration of the 10th anniversary of our Pastors.
The love they have gave all of us cannot be measured in monetary terms.
Ok. Let's be faithful and run till the end.

The food was delicious
-Shark's fin
-Mushroom
-Or Ni (Yam paste with Gingo nuts)
-So on and so forth.....

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Loving the loved - even Hitler loved his wife.
The true test of love is to see how are you going to love the
-unloved
-irritating
-unreasonable
-The list goes on.....
Some Random Pictures (Click to enlarge)

My Masterpiece (Tunnels)Feng Xu and Me
Me and YvonneThe Sandcastle (Wendy's hair @ bottom RHC)

The legendary meal (Shark's fin, fish, lemon chicken(Back) and green apple(With my name)

(SRJC) Neo and Me

Yee....XX

No comments: