Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sandcastle

National Day!!
Built some great sandcastle today.
I am physically worn out today.
-Went out with Victor, Kat and Dinnie to shop and bought 2 books. (Quite rare for me)
Dinnie looked extremely good in one white dress, but I didn't get to look at her wearing the dress and Victor looked nice in his checkered long sleeve shirt, both from Esprit, thats why I say we should all shop at Esprit, Esprit de Corp - The place where clothes fit.

Tunnel castle! Haha. I Hope the old folks will enjoy looking at our castle!

I'm moving house this weekend! Not inviting any friends though, cause I would be dead tired by then. I promised to let your come next time ok.
From the Inside Out by Hillsong United is nice! So nice that I even dreamt of it!

Yee....XX

No comments: