Saturday, August 12, 2006

Last and First

It's the last day of my physics practical.
I have given my best and have no regrets.
It is also my last day staying at my current house at 8 Golden Walk.
The last time I will go out with Pauline for a dinner and going home in the same route(Haha, I know you are sad!)

It's the beginning of an era for me. To live in a place called Jalan Sotong. Maybe it was named after some not so clever person or maybe a gigantic squid was found near the area (Not a joke hor!)
Going to school by different mode of transport.

Played basketball with the guys, first match was real bad, but picked up form as the game goes by. Had a hair cut, bought a hair dryer and hair gel. Invited JY and Kim over. Haha, JY had some of my green tea which I thought was ok. Haha. But he said it was sour, so I threw it away la.

I was doing my work and chatting with Dinnie and Jeremy. Anyway, to the people out there, Dinnie is like my sister, not anything more than that ok! Erm, up till now, I only did the Maths, two GP compre and the Econs MCQ. Physics, only read, got problem downloading the shockwave thingy lo.

I had my farewell dinner with Pauline at Toa Payoh. Haha. Had Jap food. I also treated her to Famous Amos cookies. Still got quite a lot left, who wants? Just reached home 15minutes ago? Haha. Ok, the new chapter of my life once again.

As of 11/8/2006

Yee...XX

No comments: