Sunday, July 09, 2006

Classics!

I wanted to watch yesterday's match, but I didn't due to my tiredness.

I guess tonight might be the case though, cause I am not a REAL FAN of WC though I seem to be a soccer fanatic!

I guess yesterday's sermon on Real fan really reaches out to everyone. If anyone heard that sermon and was not touch, something in them might have gone terribly wrong.

As of 9.08P.M. 9/7/2006

Real Fans arrives early (Arriving early means at least 30mins early)
Real Fans never miss a game
Real Fans get close to the stars
Real Fans love extra time (In football, Extra time and Penalty Shootout. In Basketball, OT and more OTs. In Tennis, hopefully, every game would go 6-6 and play tie-breakers.)
Real Fans pay! (World Cup games can cost up to thousands of Euros and of course in hundreds of millions in rupiah!!)
Real Fans are loud! (You heard the boos whenever El Hadji Diouf touched the ball?) (You heard the "Go Sharapova" when she serves?)

Ok, I watched 2 finals yesterday and today. Wimbledon finals!! Roger Federer has beaten Rafael Nadal in four sets. 6-0! 7-6 6-7 and Nadal gave way in the fourth set 6-3. What a game it was! True classic other than the first set.

World Cup finals! This was my third time watching it. However, this is the best World Cup final as of now as the previous 2 World Cups were rather one-sided. Both teams were even in every department and any lapses of concentration could mean that you go home with silver medals! Both teams were cool, but I thought Italy were the better team throughout and they were unfortunate to concede that penalty in th early minutes. 1-1 final score and Italy won the penalty shootout 5-3! Fabio Grosso of Palermo and of course Marco Materazzi, the former Evertonian would certainly make the headlines on newspaper later in the day and of course, Zinedine Zidane too!

Ok. School is starting now. I did not sleep leh!!! Haha.

I like this picture!


It's 6.00a.m. now (10.7.2006)
Yee....XX

No comments: