Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Giving my best till my last breath!?

I aspire to be like the title above!
Today is another great day. Well rested and alert I guess. Played well during PE too (Ok la, first game quite poor.)
During PE lesson, those who have already cleared their NAPFA are supposed to join a sport and I chose Badminton along with most of my classmates or rather all except those game ICs or coach!
I grew 1cm taller and slightly thinner too.
181cm 63Kg, haha, I am indulging in dairy products, hoping to grow like 2 more precious cm to hit 6 foot 0! (Sounds nicer) 183 66 would be cool. (Lols)

Italy won the WC. But are they changing lives? I doubt so! Nevertheless, I am happy for the captain and the coach of course!
Man Utd should sell C.Ron, he is at odds with quite a few players at United, Rooney and Nistelrooy are some of the examples. He should just go and let Man Utd have more funds to shop for players! Gattuso, Carrick, Buffon and Adriano are the stars Man Utd need.
I will support you all the way!

If Green Bay Packers of the NFL can have soooooo many fans and I mean it. Their season tickets are not just selling like hotcakes, it's selling like those made of pan! Some stats: It takes approximately 35 years to get a Green Bay Packers season tickets, i.e. when you place an order for their season tickets today, you will be placed on the waiting lists and receive it (assuming that you are alive) in 2041! In divorce cases, couples fight for the rights of their children, property and GREEN BAY PACKERS season tickets! The Packers ain't some great team in the NFL, they are like the currently Aston Villa of the EPL, Empoli of Serie A or Real Zagaroza of La Liga. Not some Chelsea or Barcelona. We should be yeah, cheering for Man Utd if we are a Real Fan of United!

Yee....XX

No comments: