Monday, May 22, 2006

Micro vs Macro

Swimming in the pond very well = just pass.
I have not reached the ocean yet.

I think I was quite crazy today. I did some kind of invisible mike action that is so Sheluveleh! Lol.
I am not going for balling today, as work is piling up as high as the Eiffel Tower. There is no one at home, I think I shall go hunt for my food in the forest later. (Hunted, as of 21:19)

I think our lifespan in JC is really short. Especially for me, I only got to know this class in the beginning of this year. Actually, coming to this class is virtually impossible. I was posted to S21 last year before I appealed to S04. I did not know anyone in S21, except the teacher.

Life = Uncompromising attitude + Determination.
Who dares win! One should not crumble in the face of adversity. One should always break our neck to reach his/her goals. However, not at ALL COST.

It's a damn cold night

I crushed a snail today. With a force of 635N (Approximately) applied to a hapless snail, it successfully crush it and the snail is now dead. I was feeling real ekky after I stepped on the snail. It blocked my way!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel it coming, what is it exactly? I have never experienced this kind of feeling for quite a long time? I was quite angry with myself last night(or this early morning), coz I cannot figure out Maths Qns. It may seem silly, but my desire to solve all these qns are always like there.

Yee....XX

No comments: