Sunday, May 21, 2006

The legend of Bryanmania

I shall support Portugal this coming World Cup. This is because Denmark is not in this year’s World Cup. I have supported Denmark since 10. Like quite weird to support a team who is not even sure whether they can enter World Cup.

To tell you how I got my name Bryan – I support Denmark because of the Laudrups, Brian and Michael. Haha. I like Brian a lot, and the name is also quite cool. (lol.) Hence, I modified a bit, Bryan, Bryan Yee! Of course, I stopped playing football at a tender age of 12, but I still watched football. People always thought that I got my name from Kobe (not true not true) I shall support C.Ron (Maybe I should Change my name to Tiano, lol.)

I then joined the bball team, take jersey no.8, and then more people thought I am Kobe Wannabe. Lol.

Reminiscing******* It’s already year 3000.

So many people
Need to Know
That He cares!

Talked to Pauline 5 mins ago.
Hey Pauline, I shall GAD now. Since u said so. She said she having badminton season, then I asked her Ice Lemon Tea is it?Or some Steam Mango Coffee? Haha. Told ya I will make u famous

Yee…XX

No comments: