Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Calm n Serene

I can't really recall much today. Other than a few things........
I Was tired, my legs were dead the moment I played ball today, no feeling at all, all the shots that clicked were sort of lucky, because there was simply no feel of the ball at all. I could grab a few rebounds, that was all I could do! The fluctuating of form.

Gave tuition today to my 2 students, hope your really do well for Prelims. Today is the last tuition session with them due to holidays. Haha, I think it makes no sense to some people. Generally, people start tuition in the holidays, but they end tuition right before holidays.

Tomorrow is Kat's 3rd and 4th placing game (Hey, your name is here worx, coz suddenly just thought of you.) Lol. Beat SAJC and don't be overconfident!

I feel I am as tranquil as a river.. Anyway, Arsenal signed Rosicky! To replace Giberto I guess.

No comments: