Saturday, May 20, 2006

Vision

One will perish when he/she does not have a purpose.
Is studying all these years just to get into U and a great job?
Our lives should be more monochromatic.

Help! Yeah. Shall just stop here, I felt quite sad ): It's too late.. But there is still hope.

I hope to do well in MYE. But Red Rain comes first. They are arriving in SG next week! Ok back to work, I pray that I have the perseverence and persistence to pull through the dark days of cupping (pple use mugging too much le).

Some of the people in class have successfully distracted me in a good way. It's not U!

I think I am quite out of things to blog le. I am going for an enrichment camp for this Physics thingy in May. In the lecture, there is one interesting phenomenon - How to be at two place at the same time? Lol. Will be great to find ouT! Life is above discovering new things and breaking new grounds. A day of discovery!? No World Cup? U must be kidding or are you just Teening?

Flying with 2 wings.

Yee....XX

No comments: