Friday, April 14, 2006

This is life

I was late again for School! I feel like tearing them down. It's my 4th time being late for school, I am afraid of nothing, but a bad testimony in the A'levels. Once a month late one time for school - not a big deal, at least to me. The teachers can just stroll in when they are late, without pespiring, but students have to run their lives out just to meet the requirement.

Anyway, I got back my PW results today, the school did really well. I cannot believe that SR people can go so well, I think if we're in other JCs, our grade may have been a band lower. Thats what I speculate for my class and my group la. With PW lift off from my head, together with Mother Tongue, I can go on and piah my A'levels subjects.

CT next week would be fun, I really want to score well.
If I am ever late again, I will pon. Haha. With strict rules on late-coming bound is like a double-edged sword. Or rather, only one side is sharp.

No comments: