Tuesday, April 18, 2006

CT2 and today lo.

Yeah, it's my Last few months in this school, SOBX. It's Common Test 2 once again. Haha, For Econs, I have studied quite a bit, except for BOP and that came out, hence, I have to do Qn 1 n 2. Qns 2 is dead. It's not really about the scolding from teachers I fear, in fact, that does not even concern me. It's about the standard that I've set for myself.

Ok, there is Maths tomorrow. I've got to reach school by 7.15A.M. tomorrow or else I will be considered late. Well,I think I have to wake up at 6A.M. in the morning though. Make things fast and leave house at 6.30A.M. and catch a bus using a net(quite lame huh). As for maths, I really hope that I will do extremely will and borne the fruits of my hardwork for the past few weeks. I am not studying for Maths today, I want to keep myself alert for tomorrow.

I just watched Man Utd Match too. Final score 2-1. First time I ever watched I live EPL match on a faithful Monday Morning. Rooney had a brace in the first half before Jermaine Jenas grabbed a consolation in the early minutes of the second half. Man Utd trimmed the lead to 6 Pts between them and Chelsea, who plays later against Everton at Stamford Bridge. Liverpool also trails Man Utd by 6pts and lying comfortably in 3rd Position. I think the top 6 by the end of season would be as follow:

1)Chelsea
2)Man Utd
3)Liverpool
4)Arsenal
5)Tottenham Hotspur
6)Blackburn Rovers

I think Arsenal would pip the Spurs to 4th place as later this month, they are playing each other at Highbury.

Top 3 scorers:

Thierry Henry
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Wayne Rooney

Ruud has been poor in front of goals of late, a barren run right now.

No comments: