Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Anticipation of my Next Week's CT

Things are going on well. Just that on Monday and Tuesday, I slept a record of 15 plus hours in two days. Haha. Great Sleep. I will never have such great sleep ever again(Until the A's are over at least). I am now revising for D.E.. Doing the ever long TYRS. Haiz. Too much of maths already. I am going for some Physics later (hopefully).

Next week is my 2nd Common Test and this is the second time in my JC life I am so anxious in my Examination (First is CT1) . I want to read 1 book by the next 5 days. (some useful book). The environment that I am in right now is simply awesome. I think I have a conducive place to study after some packing of my study table. I occupy 1/1/2 tables in class too! Finally, the TYRS can be seen. I think it's like rotting the with termites and ants (they speed up the rate of decomposition).

My gastric is getting better, I hope it does not affect me during Sunday or CT2. I am rather anxious for Econs as the coverage of the topics is rather wide. 3topics - nearly 100 sides of materials that I need to cram into my brain of radius 10cm. Other than the content, we still need to craft the essay like an artist crafting a sculpture. Anyway, I think I better leave this place now. Haha. E1 is coming tomorrow to my house for Passion. Haha.

No comments: