Thursday, April 20, 2006

Holiday

Today is a holiday for me as there isn't any paper for me.

Went to Bugis then Marina yesterday with Jem n Yi. I bought a pair of board-shorts and a NB bag. I think somebody has a similar bag, but I can't recall who that person is. Anyway, nothing really catches my eye yesterday, I was like!! Is this all that they can offer? I haven't check out other places yet.

I went to play bball with JW today at Queensway CC. Haha, we played 1v1, horse and bullet. I discovered that my left hand has improved. Haha. Left Right Centre Up n Down.

Los Angelos Lakers got Phoenix Suns in the playoffs after they beat New Orleans/Oklohama City Hornets 115-95. Haha, but despite losing, they have a very good Guard in Chris Paul. I hope Lakers will replace Smush with Chris. Anyway, Congrats to Kobe, he won the franchise record of NO. of points per Season. I think in terms of points in a regular season, Wilt Chamberlain still holds the title for the record No. of Points.

No comments: