Friday, January 27, 2006

Today

Today was an OK day, last day of school. The most amazing thing in school today was the General Paper debate. That was the highlight of the day, that's all folks.

I went out with Jie Wei today to Marina Square there. Then I went to check out my suit, but was half-hearted as I was really tired, so I went to J8 after that and went to check Manstudio out, not bad, I got myself a pair of Jeans and a Blazer, a brown one. It is the last piece and I really like it.

Yeah, came home and took a long nap. Yesterday was fun though, enjoying the breeze with my neighbour, haha, and we chatted like nv b4. Lol. anyway, school is only 2 hrs tomorrow. After that, we're going to visit the old folks home as a class. Hehe. Yeap. Then, I think I will be watching I not stupid too!! Yeah.

Common test is coming up on 6th Feb, so nothing much to enjoy nOw. Haha. I think it's gonna be awesome.

No comments: