Saturday, January 28, 2006

A day of Contrast

Hey!! Today is the eve of eve of CNY, and school only lasted for 1.5hours. With some cultural dances and instruments being performed by our very own schoolmates. Afterwhich, I went to Plaza Singapura with S4 people and our class M.R. Handsome! Yeah, had MC there and then S4 people went first. Haha, went back to school after that for CIP.

We visited Ling Khwang Old Folks today. I was feeling a bit sian while going there, but I know in my heart that there is something to learn, definitely. So, I perservered. It was just awesome, after my visitation, it sort of moulded me into a person who do not take things for granted. I believe in that.

I am a very fortunate, can say I was fed with a golden spoon since I exist. Everything was so well in placed. Even the problems I faced in my life came at the exact time I should say. Haha.

After Old folks' Home, I went to PS to do my sole, took almost 40mins to complete that, but the uncle was awesome, he gave in his 100% to help me do my sole, he is truly a man of excellence. Some people will just want to get things done ASAP and once u pay, they might just give you a mediocre workmanship. However, even from an uncle doing sole, he instill the spirit of excellence inside of me, do whatever things to the best of our abilities. This is not an emotion thing, but it's something that should be inside of us! That's a great attitude!

I was supposed to go for a reunion dinner after that, but it turn out to be more than a reunion dinner, it was the testing of dishes for my sis' wedding. The food is simply the best. Very rich. There is shark's fin!! Oh no, just did a debate on whether shark's fin should be banned, but it's really bad eating that and then telling people that it should be banned, isn't it?

Today, I have learnt a lot of things, not by some lecture, by just by some little comments passed by people and see the way people do things.

No comments: