Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A long day

What a long day in school, I spend almost 12 hours in school today, studying and playing basketball with my classmate. Today, normal lessons end at 5.30P.M., after that, I had a game of basketball with my classmates and some J1s.

Played guitar under my fig tree today, I felt that my touch on the guitar has improved a little bit. I was worshipping with a few songs and I felt that it is really refreshing after a long day in school. I love my Takamine. Haha. But cooltube is only available 2months later, haizz. But, I've got to be contented with what I have now.

Today is one of the most productive day in school. Haha, attentive in all lessons maybe except GP la. Haha. Now, I am like revising my Maths for my A'levels. (not proud). Mr Physics showed us the results in A's obtained by our past students, very bad compared to the other schools, we are now the bottom of the JC cohort. Really very bad. Even Yishun is a lot better than us. Haha, in SR, only one in every two students is eligible for University, that is really scary. Got to work hard le, thanks to our Physics teacher for showing us our results man.

Bryan Yee

No comments: