Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what a day

It was more than two months since I blogged, have been very busy with lotsa things, with youth camp, Christmas, create and lots more.

One of my most exciting moment is that I got myself a new Takamine acoustic. Haha, my new wife is pretty!! I fiddle with it everyday whenever I am at home without fail. Nowadays, I am starting to increase the speed I scale, I still feel that sometimes I scale too slowly, when I increase my speed, I will not hit every note. Need to brush up.

New Year new vision and new goals!!! I am into a new class too, 2S04 --> 2S25. The people there are really fun, though I am not like very familiar with everyone there, they are all super warm people!

I think what Pastor preached last week on FIG tree is really life-changing. I am going to build myself a fig tree. To really dwell there! I want to savour every moment I have in my life doing wonderful things for God and my friends.

No comments: