Monday, January 30, 2006

Just Back!

Went Malaysia two days ago and went shopping. Haha, Jusco is certainly HUGE, but half the shops were closed for CNY, and I have to be contented with the other half. Jusco is like in the deep part of Malaysia, not easy to find for a Singaporean!

Got myself a pair of Adidas shoe, very nice de. Haha. I brought my work back to Malaysia to do and this year is the only year that I did not go and visit ANY relatives. Red Packet doesn't really matter to me. I think my peak collection of my Hong Bao is last year with 4D, but this year, it is rather pathetic la. Haha.

Really can't wait to go to school -> I think this is crazy to somebody. Just want to get in touch with lesson and pull through this A'level year! I want to go into a local U asap! Man Utd beat Wolves last night and dominated the whole match with a convincing 3-0 scoreline with a brace from Kieren Richardson and another goal from Saha. Haha, Wolves have some of the past great player, Stephen Postma, an ex-premiership Goalie, was their goalie, Carl Cort, the Ex-newcastle striker was there, Darren Anderton, the Ex-Spurs and England international was sitting at their right wing, he was the undisputed Right wing before Mcmanaman and Beckham for England! Not to forget, Paul Ince was sitting at the heart of Midfield at Wolves, so I expect a tough match, but Glenn Hoddle (Ex-England Manager) their manager, got it all wrong with his tactics.

No comments: