Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY 2nd/3rd day

Yesterday, I went to meet Kin Onn they all at City Hall, but they were all playing dOta, as dOta is not my interest, I decided to wait for them instead of joining them. 1 Minute later, Horng Yu called and we met at City Hall MRT at around 9plus. God is so wonderful that he did not let me waste my time just like that.

Caught up with Horng Yu and got to know him better too. Then, after Kin Onn and the guys are done with dOta, we met and went to Xin Jie's house. Having much fun there, stayed there for around 4-5hrs there. We played Mafia, Murderer and Detectives. It was sooo fun. Many people were there and we all went home at 3a.m. or so.

This morning, I was building up my fig tree with some scaling and strumming. Then, I went to read 12 chapters to catch up with my BRP. Now, I am going to CCK Lot 1 and meet my friends. Haha, it's going to be a wonderful day.

L.A. Lakers just lost to the mighty Detroit Pistons, Sad!

No comments: