Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hair Days

Today went to school for the first day after CNY!!
Ran to school and reach school just on time at the death, when I thought all was over, there was HAIR INSPECTION. Seriously, my hair wasn't that long, but still kena caught. The school says want to tally our common test results with our appearance. But I don't see the RJC or HCJC guys having bald head leh, but they still do so well, really no logic leh.
I am going to give it my best shot this time, and show them that appearance is not proportional to results! The worst theory ever being formulated.

Then, today I have mind games, played chess with the pro, first match I won in 5 moves, then subsequently, kena beaten. Today, Fauzi and I formulated a new game in chess, really really fun. We played till 4p.m. then escape from mind games to have a meal at the cafe. Then play lotsa fun games with Joseph along, 1S04 days. This is our last year, time and tide wait for no man.

I just can't wait to see my future. Like what pastor always says, everyone in the world are living in this cycle - Born, grow up, study, get degrees, masters, PhD, work, marry, get kids, retire, then die. This is so boring. !!Of course I will have to go through all these!! My life is definitely more than this, life just can't get more exciting. I change lives! I want to add value to people's life.

I am going to learn more skills all around for my guitar. Haha!! Can't wait to breakthrough!

No comments: