Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When I've butterfliess.... In my stomach, I write...

Like right now. I've printed all my notes for Property Finc and tax (Open book exam eh!)!
So happy. On top of that, I've a legendary Lecturer.
He's so good!

I guess helping him run a little bit of chore does help.
Not a big one, just handing in some assignment.
He gave us 80% for our 2nd assignment.
Lol. Guess he's pretty happy with our Second Assignment given that most people just passed it.
I just need one mark to pass.... But to get a HD, I need.. 36 marks? Which is like 90%. Ha ha.
For a D, 26 marks will do. The sky is the limit, like they always say.

I finished a couple of books lately (My morning devotion with God). I've a staple diet of cornflakes and strawberries every morning. One of the things that I'm going to miss here are the strawberries!!! The strawberries in the winter season is SICK. It's BIG. You can cut it into 4-5 pieces. Ha ha. Yeah! And I mean it. Every morning - my staple diet is to cut strawberries and put it into my cereal... Add a little milk, grab a good book and I'm good to go for the day.

The book by Chip Ingram - Love, Sex and a lasting relationship is such an awesome book. When I read it, I just felt like wow.. What a mirror God has for all of us!! Read that book and of course apply it in your life.

Okok. Game Theory and Property Finance and Tax tomorrow......
Well, I need faith when I need faith. God... Help!

Bryan

No comments: