Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 down... 2 more to go!!

I'm done with Game Theory and Property Finance & Tax.....
I'm sure I'll pass both.
Just not sure what Marks I'll get.
I'll leave it to God as I've certainly given my Best in both.
Wrote 2 booklets for Property Finc!!
Lol. Stimulus packages... Bailouts... Failure of Automobile industry like GM, Chrysler, thank you Ford for staying in the game... all over the world made me wrote all these stuff in!

Well..Some of my irritating friends have already finished everything...
Argh! I'm feeling so tired physically now.
Took 1 hour off just to do some surfing and viewing pictures.
Felt much better....
Gonna take a shower and embark on my journey once again!!!

Let not my will, but Yours be done!
Issues of the heart are the hardest to deal with....

Bryan

No comments: