Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Last assignment.

Dropped my last assignment of my undergraduate life into the box (:.
What a FEELING!
Lol. Love it thoroughly.
I have been slacking.... In working out in the gym that is.
Working on assignments after assignments have been gruelling but satisfying because I gave 101% in ALL my assignments this semester. Ha ha. What a feeling!

Read a newspaper article about SDU targeting ITE, Poly and the JCs now. LOL. Those who do not know SDU... Do your own research. Apart from being in church and some organizations, we wouldn't really be taught about the real meaning of romantic love. That is why the world sometimes have a distorted view about love. It's not about those words spoken in that moment. Hollywood focuses a lot about the journey how a guy gets a girl.. But neglect about the commitments after. That's understandable. Because that is what the target market really wants.

Anyway. I'm in Week 12 right now (:
Last couple of lessons for my University life.
Finished 3 yesterday as one was shifted back.
Looking forward to today's!

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: