Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 days to Exam

I don't feel the Exam fever..
Lol - and I mean it. It's only 8 days away and I think I do have a fair bit to study (:.
Come to think of it, I am actually less than 3 weeks away from Singapore.
I'm not counting down actually, partially because the best Pastors are closer to me than home.

Talking to Garrett has been nothing less than awesome.
Learnt a lot from him (:.
And I mean heaps.
People are getting busier and busier.
Even my blogging has become less frequent.
I reckon after I start work, blogging might just become a fortnight affair.

I've gotten a couple of cards today (:.
Bun Somenea drove me to RTC. Lol - We normally call him B. (Like Bee).
Just want to show you how creative you can get with language.
He can speak Thai, Mandarin & English.
Pretty good eh!?

So many thoughts in my mind that I want to pen down.
But not much inspiration to write it here.
I guess writing down thoughts seemed a better alternative than doing it here!
Anyway, I'm going off (:

Bryan

No comments: