Wednesday, July 01, 2009

July

Oh.... It's already July 2009.

My Second Mid-term (International Finance) is tomorrow.
It's actually the subject I believe I got out of the most this semester.
Most of the other Finance subjects have little practical use for an average Jane & Joe, but this subject actually helps the average person to learn and understand how FX, futures, forward and option markets work!

Continued...

I don't want to add another post.....
Just had dinner.
& today is the beginning of my lifestyle fast.
What did I fast on?? I'm not telling ya until I have successfully go through it.

Been reading blogs.
Random ones here and there.
Dom's as usual, the amazing man of God!
Garrett's latest post is really sweet. See how the man of God treats his brothers and sisters!
And visited other random blogs as well!

God operates in every single one differently.
I was so amazed by Pst How's Word on serving God when we're young!
Man, I love that Word.

That DNA from the first batch of youths in our church was infectious.
We love God, serve God without complaining..... Ha ha.
Yeah. I do admit that in the initial years in church, I wasn't your M.R. sociable like I probably am now. I was aloof, quiet and unsociable. You wouldn't even believe that that was me a couple of years ago.

Tonight is going to be a really long night.
I planned to only sleep 4-5 hours!
My post exam celebration would be to sleep.
lol.
Well, I need a bit of time to let my food digest ba!

ARH! My presentation next Monday... I haven't started a thing yet.
Apart from gathering some trivial stuff, the project is relatively un-done. Lol. Thank God I have an amazing groupmate! We do work together!!!

I miss HoGC.
I love my friends.
Amidst of all uncertainties in life. There's only one certainty...
And that is that my future in God's house is amazing.
I mean that doesn't mean that it's going to be eat, drink and be merry.
It means work. Revival = Work.
Life is as simple as that.
Know the rules of the game, play according to the rules and make a few history by exceeding expectation of this "game".
The book of Hosea is a book relatively untouched by most people.
It started as a weird book...
Hosea is a prophet who obeyed God's voice to marry a harlot!???
Yeah. I was quite shock as well at first.
But as I began to read on, it began to make sense!
God wanted to show Israel of His relationship with them.
Hosea symbolises God and his wife symbolises Israel.
I shan't spoil it for you guys. Read it, it's one of those very controversial books I believe many people would debate about. But I believe my God is beyond all reasoning. If we can reason about God so wonderfully, then we should be semi-God.

lol. Anyway, have a great week people as I embark on my revision!

Bryan

No comments: