Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day!!

Ha ha.. Exam on Monday..

But let me tell you what did I do today..
Went to the gym in the morning.
And had a chilly day working out.

Then, head to church at night for Rise and Build.
I have not been to building fund services in HoGC for 2 years already.
However, I still have an opportunity to give to God in this amazing place!!!
Love the vision that c3 churches have.
2020 vision (:.
I will almost be supportive of great men's vision.

It was NBA 2009's draft as well!
And the first pick this year went to the L.A. Clippers - Blake Griffin.
He plays well.
If you haven't watch him yet, GO!
The impact that he's going to make depends on himself.
But I believe if he continues his performance from his freshman year, he'll be the next LeBron James...

Well, he can't be Kobe nor Jordan because they are not the first in their draft picks.
Jordan was the 3rd pick in 1984, behind Hall of Famer Hakeen Olajuwan (He is someone I really admired... Although I have never really watch him play, Youtube videos helped me roll back the years...) and Sam Bowie (His career didn't go down that well). Kobe Bryant's the 13th pick in 1996 draft (Straight out of high school, 17 years old, mini fro, althletic and great hunger and desire like Jordan which just can't be taught. 1996 NBA draft was one of the best as well. Allen Iverson was the first pick - He helped Philly get to NBA finals a couple of times. Then there's Steve Nash, Jermaine O'Neal, Ray Allen and several others). No matter how people always say Kobe is better or Jordan is better - They are my all time favourites. Kobe Bryant makes you feel like a fool and players more than half a decade younger can't really catch him when he's on the drive. That's how good he is. Jordan dominates.

Well.... Too much. Gotta go.

No comments: