Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tickets?

Ha ha. I've booked my flight back home.....
Don't worry.. It's not going to be anytime soon (That's all I'm gonna say).
Don't get me all excited yet.

3 exams.... 1 presentation.
So many things at one go.
I still want a life in between.

Get a date.. And go to Hawaii - Lol. That's a joke.

Man. I'm taking small breaks in between studying to watch Hakeem Olajuwon.
If I ever get some time to share it with people, I would.
He's not a Christian, but he possessed every quality that all sane humans should have.
I bet a lot of people have not heard of him yet.
But in terms of Basketball skills, he's up there.
That's why there are a lot of underrated players....

Jordan and Johnson shine in their prime because they're well marketed.
But not players like Hakeem.
In terms of Centre position, I would say he's certainly the best.
No.1 Centre of all time....
better than O'Neal, Ewing, Abdul Jabber and I could say on par with Wilt Chamberlain.
I saw him play against the first 3 and he dominated them.
He beat a young O'Neal, Ewing and totally crushed regular season MVP D.Robinson in the NBA Finals.
I guess if EPL doesn't start sooner, I would be rooted to the basketball game... All day if I had a chance to. lol.

Anyway.

No comments: