Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Quarter Cent (Garrett) & Trivials

It's Garrett's quarter of a century on Earth today.
He must be having a hell lot of fun today (He has always loved what he is doing).
He's the man.... (: Wish him happy birthday if you haven't.
He deserves this honor.

Anyway, I caught State of Play in the new cinema at Robina today!
The G-Max theatre was sick!
LOL. Extra-Comfy chairs with 25m wide-screen.
The chairs were made of leather and the seats were extremely wide.
It was a nice theatre. the best movie theatre I have seen till date!
Maybe I haven't visited much yet, but this one certainly ranks up there with the "Jones" theatre.

State of Play is a great movie.
So many twist to the story.
That is what make this movie great!
Some much tutes and readings this semester!

But it's all good.
Knowledge is power and I'm having a hell lot of a time gathering stuff!!!!!
I am starting to miss this place already.

Bry

No comments: