Friday, April 17, 2009

Today is the day!

Flurry of posts. I guess there will come a time when I post an entry every week or fortnight.
But while I'm at it, why not post?

15:00-17:00.
Exam of the year!
I really hope that I will do well.
5 big chapters + some knowledge to be learnt before mid-term.

I can say that this is my only exam.
Because the one next Friday is going to be easy.
But I will still study though. lol.
My prayer to God would not be to make the exam easier.
But to give me the understanding and clarity of mind when I attack that paper.

My friends. I miss and love you.
My studying materials are beside me now.
It's a miracle that I woke up at the time I wanted to today!
4.30a.m. Well, I hid under the blanket for a while (Because it was cold).
It hit 17 Degrees Celsius just now! I was freezing in my tees and boards.

Come on Bry! One more step to the End of Semester!

No comments: