Saturday, April 18, 2009

2nd Nephew - 14.4.2009

I have a 2nd nephew now!
This makes me sound really old, but I'm not ok!
Ha ha. Sis gave birth to a healthy boy, Chiang Le 14.4.2009.
One more to the kingdom of God!

I haven't seen him yet, but I believe he's going to be a great man of God.
Just like Samuel...
Don't know why, but I liken him to that.
Remember to give you one month gift ok!
14.5.2009

International Trade exam is down.
I'm left with FTS project and my Property Investment next Friday!
Went to Robina Town Centre today (Finally)
It is really very very nice.
The renovated RTC can be compared to Vivocity and even beat it by a little.
RTC was not really a place I would like to go in the past, but not anymore after witnessing the great interior of the building!

They have a 2-storey Borders bookshop - That's insane.. This beats the one at Wheelock anytime! On top of that, there's also Gloria Jeans in it.
And Gloria Jeans is someone's favourite coffee shop. Ha ha. Tag here if I'm refering to you. lol.

Felt relieved after I-trade (Worth 50%!!)
I can't wait to catch up with Josh, Ben and the rest of the people after my exams!
Man. This semester has taken a toll on my social life (Heaps).
But I'm glad it's coming to a close.
But it's no use if I didn't end it on a high.
Last 2 to go.
Do my best and look forward to my final semester in May!

Bryan misses Chiang Yee and Le!

No comments: