Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New day!

Woke up and showered... At 20 past 5 without the help of an alarm clock!

That's new.
Ha ha.
Can't wait for winter.
Because I would be forced to wake up due to the freezing temperature.

Hmmm... I'm hoping for all the modules to finish in a blink of an eye. 2 more weeks till my semester draws to a close.
Lately, I've met more Singaporeans. 100% more.
Mainly because I've only met 1 throughout my 1/1/2 year here and on Monday, I met 2 more.
So it's a 2-fold increase.
A new day brings a feeling of excitement.
Conquer your day.
I'm going to conquer mine... Especially with those nasty Options, futures and forwards.

Not forgetting to have a good time with God!

Man. This is exceptionally exciting.
Red Bull is my
Hallelujah, Your love has set me freeeeee.

Bryan

No comments: