Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Service and proj

I had my Corporate Finance group project meeting yesterday afternoon.
We've been at it for 10 long weeks!
4 of us, 4 different nationality (None of us are Australians!), one goal - To finish our project.
One Mexican, American, French and a Malaysian (That's me!).
However, I usually introduced myself as a Singaporean.

Anyway, project was great.
MK (The American) is going to go home tomorrow as she has finished all her stuff (She's a study abroad student). She knows Finance the BEST amongst all of us. I learnt so much from her. I have absolutely no idea what's SEC filings a couple of weeks ago. SEC filings - huh? She just taught me everything.

Towards the end of the project, we relaxed and did some funny stuff - Go on google to check out the hot celebrities. Lol. All the top names were out. It started when I said that my Mexican resembles Cristiano Ronaldo. And after that, instead of discussing Finance, that's what we did. We're all 21 years old anyway.

Moving on to evening!
Easter service was great!
Pastor Don n Adrienne just came back from their holidays.

It was great that they talked about Heart of God Church and their experience there.
"So Pastor How announced the four couples that were already going out" was what he said. lol.
Ps Don added a tinge of cheekiness into that sentence.

The service was great.
Ps Don's preaching was really fresh and gave us a whole lot of insights too.

Alright. Not gonna say much.. Going to church for some clean up soon. My day is still young!
Easter eggs (Chocolate ones I mean), hot cross buns => What's their origin??? Tell me pls somebody!

Bryan

No comments: