Saturday, April 04, 2009

Must Blog......LAH

Ha ha.
YES. Received a text from FX straight after service telling me that we have four official couples in church now.
Two of them concerned my leaders
While one is pretty obvious, the other isn't.
I'm extremely happy for Garrett.
When I first learnt of what happened, I kind of just laugh, smile and filled with heaps of excitement in my heart for about 15minutes. I did absolutely nothing but thought of the times I spent with Garrett and at the same time feeling shocked (Very indeed). lol. My leader is no longer single. Please do not laugh if you ever read this. Sometimes you just feel SO happy for someone that you can't stop laughing. Hah. This is one of those days. But I bet Garrett and the rest of the 7 people would be 7 times happier than I do.

I gave him a text and he replied. Well, the latter is something he would definitely do.
Lol. Pretty rhetoric hey.
Well.. I still have some time to go before "imitating" him.
Maybe long, maybe not, but I leave it to God.
Some things in life you follow suit immediately, but certainly not in everything (This is an example).
There's a time and season for everything.

Now is the time to REJOICE because it is.
Ha ha. Well, I won't reveal who the other person is.
Anyway, most of you would know it much better than I do.
If you don't, well, maybe facebook might keep you updated.

Bye
Bryann....XX

No comments: