Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday Service

Week 8 of Uni I'm in, isn't that sick!?
Ha ha. Yeah and Pastor How preached yesterday for 3 services at C3 Robina.
It was certainly fantastic to have Pastor How preached in this wonderful church!!
Spent quite some quality time with them this time round and I totally enjoyed it.

I haven't been blogging, but hanging around people of faith certainly makes you feel larger, larger than anything.
Pastors message this week was absolutely good, although I have listened to both sermons (First two sermons are the same) before, fresh revelation comes all the time!
The insights I have are very very good.

Apart from all these, I certainly got to know Dom and Jon much better as well. Lol.
Yes, ha ha.
I think that people click much better when they goals and vision are one.
Time will just make up whatever differences they may have.
If I have all the time in the world. (As in 1 year in one day)
If you know what I mean.
It wouldn't be good for our parents as they would have to work 365*21-22 years before we can be independent. lol. Sorry for all the mathematical formulas. But anyway, I just had Corporate Finance and you know what kind of Zone I'm in right now.

Yes yes. So much more to talk about all of them, but then, so little time.
Rinnah is at her cutest.
She really loves hugs.
I reckon part of her is caucasian. Maybe somewhere deep down she is probably? lol.
Yeah. I guess humans in general love hugs.
Me too. I love a good hug from anyone, anytime.
Bear hug between men shows real men spirit. lol.

Anyway, lessons ended at 2 pm today! WHooo. gotta check my results now

Bryan

No comments: